Power on the instrument, double click the ReadSensor Manager icon and open it.
The ReadSensor Manager Software interface mainly includes three parts : Test, Report, and System/Connect.
We detail below each part of this interface.
I. Test Interface
The first interface after the software starts-up is the TEST INTERFACE. It includes four function areas: Test-Menu-Toolbar (A), Test Information (B), Test Result (C), and Test Curve (D) :
Test-Menu-Toolbar mainly includes four parts : Method, Import，Help and Operate :
- Method is mainly using for selecting the Test Method according to the kit that is used. It includes Scan, Open, Import from instrument and Import from local file.
- Help include Help and About. Click Help to open helpdesk of Unisensor. Click About to see the current software version number.
- Operate includes Open and Close to control the platform in and out. Click Open for out and Close for in.
Use the Scan button to import a new method with the barcode reader. Connect the barcode reader to the computer and scan the datamatrix of a KIT certificate:
Use the Open button to choose one specific test method from your database. Select one of the methods from the table, and click "Yes" to set this method as the current method for your test. You can select a method and click on the trash bin icon to delete it from the database.
Use the Import from instrument to import the method from your ReadSensor 2 to your PC database. The following capture shows all the test methods saved in the ReadSensor 2 which is connected to the PC. Click the check box □ on the left side to select it. Then, click "OK" to import this method to the PC database. (Note : check the upper box □ to select and import all the available methods).
Use the Import from local file to import the test method (.mtc file) to your PC software. The test method will be imported to the database of your software.
B. Test Information
The Test Information interface includes Sample No, Batch No, Method, and User :
- Sample No.: the name of the sample to test; the sample no. can be written according to different requirements. The system can automatically numbers the samples, if there is no amend about the sample no., then the system will be automatic numbering tactic.
- Batch No. : the user can set the kit batch/lot no. This can be set optionally.
- Method: the name of the current Test Method cannot be amended here; it is only possible from the "Open Method" button.
- User: input the tester name. This can be set optionally.
Note: The test can only be done after inserting the sample no. and method.
C. Test Result
The Result table shows all test data :
Test result includes below:
- Line : Displays the name of each test line.
- Qualitative : Displays the qualitative analysis result, such as “Negative”, “Positive” and so on.
- Area/Height : Displays the specific channel intensity.
- Ratio : Displays the calculated result according to the calculation method (ratio method and value method) in the Test result.
- Conc. : Displays concentration value; calculate the concentration value according to the standard curve set in test method (only for quantitatives kits).
D. Test Curve
Test Curve displays the current curve graph of the current kit; the graph shows the corresponding peak and location of each test line. Curve graph can be zoomed in and out :