It includes : Report-Menu-Toolbar (A), Search Area (B), Data List (C), System (D), Connected (E) :
Report-Menu-Toolbar mainly includes :
Report-Menu-Toolbar” include below functions:
- Import : Import Data.
- Export : Export Data, export one or several PCs data is available.
- Delete : Delete data, delete one or several PCs data is available.
- CSV : Export CSV files.
- Print Setting : Set print as followed
- Preview : Preview the print page.
- Print : Print selected data.
- Re-analysis : Choose a method to reanalyze the data; click "re-analysis" to choose a method for analyzing the data, then enter the test interface for analyzing the data.
Note: All those functions are available for the selected data in the data list; those functions are not available if no data is selected.
B. Search Area
Each function in “Search area” is used to search the historical data information in the software database. Click on "Search" after choosing your search criteria.
- Method : Click “▼” to see the test method list. Select one of them and click “Search” to check all the data that you got with this method.
- Sample No. : input “Sample no.”; click search to check all the historical data information relate to this sample no..
- Batch No. : Input “Batch No.” and click “Search” to check all the historical data information related to this Batch No..
- Test by : Input “test person” and click “Search” to check all the historical data information tested by this person.
- Select a date : Click the calendar icon to select the date and click “Search” to check all the data tested in this date.
Note: Users can input the partial contents of search conditions, and the system will search automatic.The system supports multiple search conditions while searching.
C. Data List
Click checkbox “□” on the left side. Single, multiple, and full selection of historical data can be selected. Click on the upper checkbox on the left side to select all.
System includes : Language, Time
Select the language as needed and click “Yes” to confirm. The users can switch them as required.
Note: After the language is switched, the software will restart.
Set the date format and the time easily, based on the PC current time setting. Click on “Time Syn” to synchronize your device with the PC. Please make sure the PC system time is correct before synchronization.
Note : Chinese time format YY/MM/DD. English and French time formats MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY. Click on the “Set date (DD/MM/YY)” to switch formats.
Use this function to connect or disconnect the device from the PC.